Saturday, December 22, 2007

omg i cant believe it

look at me, im blogging again! ha! i guess i could've done this while bored at work again, but ill do it now because i dont feel like doing my hair. its christmas time, the happiest time of the year, besides my birthday of course, which by the way was fab, im old balls now. i still dont feel 21. but back to christmas. im trying to deal with our sad tree, we got our tree a little late this year, well alot late, and we got stuck with a very limited selection of trees, its tall and skinny, the nicole ritchie of pine trees. tree wise, i prefer the perez hilton of trees, big fat and colorful, but im trying to deal with the anorexic and white. but off the subject of christmas, MIAMI IN ONE WEEK!!! i can't wait! ORANGE BOWL!! see i'm using all caps, and we all know i hate capital letters, they're ugly, but i am that excited! seriously. i love my hokies. i love football. i love the beach. 7 days bitches. be jealous. ill post again eventually, also to post old balls pics of my birthday, and my first scrappy page which isn't very good, but i scrapped the invite to my birthday crawl, i can be quite witty when i try. i'll also post christmas pictures, because i'll have my new camera by then and be taking full advantage, not having a camera for so long really gets annoying. okay, time for other things, like gift wrapping...maybe. tata for now!

No comments: